MARNYS® Propolvit Defens is a food supplement to face seasonal changes and combines vitamin B6, Royal Jelly, Propolis, Colostrum, Reishi and Shiitake in convenient drinkable vials.
The ingredients in MARNYS® Propolvit Defens provide a good balance between immune function and energy:
- Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin which contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system, the energy-yielding metabolism and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue (EFSA)
- The Colostrum (minimum immunoglobulin content: 20%) in MARNYS® Propolvit Defens provides 1000mg liquid colostrum through a 200mg source of colostrum powder.
- Royal Jelly, is the food of the queen bee and is characterised by its relation of unsaturated fatty acids that take part in the energy-yielding metabolism, emphasising the 10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid (10-HDA).
- Reishi (dry extract 12:1) and Shiitake (dry extract 8:1) are characterised by their β-glucan content. Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) is useful to contribute to the body's natural defences (EFSA ON HOLD 3764).
- Purified propolis (equivalent to 100mg raw propolis) in which, by means of proprietary technology, inactive substances such as wax are eliminated, guarantees a minimum flavonoid content of 10% expressed as galangin.
MARNYS® Propolvit Defens is recommended for the entire family to face seasonal changes, favouring a balance between energy and immunity. Its drinkable single-dose format makes it an ideal product for a convenient, easy and fast intake.
Deionized water, Agave syrup, Colostrum [milk] concentrate powder, royal jelly, fructose, shiitake (Lentinula edodes) concentrate powder, reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) concentrate powder, purified propolis, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), preservatives (potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate) and colour (caramel colour).
ALLERGENS: Contains colostrum, milk-derived ingredient
HOW TO USE
Take 1 vial a day before breakfast. Shake well before use.
People with special sensitivity to bee products please consult your physician. In case of allergy to fungi and/or under treatment with immunosuppressants, avoid the consumption of this product and consult your physician.